Cheap Parts Could Cost More in the Long Run.
When you need replacement parts for your Rotary lift, it’s tempting to purchase imitation parts rather than Rotary Lift parts. After all, those imitation parts are often less expensive. But cheap doesn’t just describe the price. It also describes the quality. And many times, cheap parts can cost you a lot more than genuine, well made parts. Here’s how:
- Imitation parts often have less of a performance life, because they’re not made of the same materials. That means more downtime in the future, and downtime comes with a loss of revenue.
- If manufacturing tolerances of the imitation parts don’t exactly match genuine parts, your lift’s performance could be negatively affected. This might not happen as soon as you make the replacement, but you’re risking the dependability and safety of your lift down the road.
- Imitation parts may not include recent design improvements. And if we made improvements, there was a good reason. Do you want to pass up those improvements?
- Imitation parts are often on backorder. Can you afford the extra downtime and loss of revenue that comes with waiting?
- Are you sure the imitation part is cheaper? Some manufacturers hope you’re not actually comparing prices. If you’re not alert and asking questions, you could get duped.
- Is anybody standing behind the imitation part? Is there a manufacturer’s warranty? Does the installer offer a warranty?
When you purchase Genuine Rotary Parts, you can rest assured that you’re getting:
- Superior quality. Genuine Rotary Parts have the material strength and exact tolerances your lift requires.
- The latest design advancements. We’re continually improving our designs, including our parts.
- The fastest delivery available. Rotary Authorized installers have most parts in stock ready for delivery.
- The Rotary Shipping Guarantee. We ship standard wear parts within a day. If we don’t, the shipping is free.
- Competitive pricing. List prices on Genuine Rotary Parts aren’t far off from imitation parts. In fact, they sometimes cost less.
Don’t settle for imitation parts. Use Genuine Rotary Parts. They protect your investment and save you hassles, time and revenue in the long run.
Raised in Madison: Parts Department from Vehicle Service Group on Vimeo.