PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: CHAMPION EVOLUTION AIR COMPRESSOR.
The Champion Evolution is four times quieter than typical unenclosed reciprocating compressors of the same size. With such a dramatic decrease in decibels, the Evolution continues to be the perfect choice for applications with intermittent duty and a low noise requirement.
- Multi-finned cylinders for cooler operating temperatures resulting in long life and consistent performance
- Two compression rings and one oil control ring to ensure low oil carry-over and provide efficient air delivery
- Large-diameter finned tubing with the greatest cooling effect between stages for maximum compressor efficiency
- Pressure relief valves located in inter-stage intercooler and discharge line for safe compressor operation
- Precision balanced flywheel with cast fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and longer life
- Removable manifolds for easy serviceability
- Balanced rugged ductile iron crankshaft with large diameter throws for minimum bearing loads and counterweights to minimize vibration
- Rugged cast iron oil reservoir with convenient sight glass gauge, corner oil fill boss and large oil drain for user-friendly serviceability
- A pressure switch allows the compressor to start unloaded every time—ensuring the lowest amount of starting torque is required by the electric motor
Features and Benefits:
The Champion Evolution compressor features high-quality, sound-insulating enclosure panels and a low-noise, thermostatically-controlled, motor-driven fan. These components reduce the noise to whisper-quiet levels and eliminate the need for a separate compressor room, saving money on installation costs.
- Standard enclosure provides a low 67 dBA (5 hp) & 68 dBA (7.5 hp) noise level to ensure quiet operation at any facility
- Easy access to all service areas provided by latched panels, which could be easily removed
Nearly Silent Noise Levels
Find out more on our Champion Evolution Series page