Saylor-Beall – As a prime manufacturer of industrial grade air compressors for more than 90 years, Saylor-Beall has built its reputation on quality and the proven ability to meet the special needs of their customers.
- Saylor-Beall uses piston rings specifically designed for two-stage air compressors. They have a special taper and an overlapping joint to eliminate ring gap. This ensures less compressed air blow-by and reduces oil carry-over.
- Disc type valves increase efficiency and lengthen life
- Finned cast-iron intercooler maximizes cooling and lengthens life
- Rugged cast-iron cylinder head withstands stress from heat
- Threaded plugs simplify access to valves
- Replaceable needle bearings lengthen rod life and simplify service
- Precision honed cylinders increase efficiency and oil control
- Four piston rings increase efficiency and oil control
- Centrifugal unloader provides no-load starting
- Two oversized tapered roller bearings lower friction and extend crankshaft life
- Side plate eases access to crankshaft and rods
- Automotive-type large diameter, ductile iron crankshaft provides extra strength and longer wear
- Replaceable insert bearings extend rod life and simplify service
- Cast iron crankcase reduces vibration
Ask a Question About this Product